ASKO has 3 300 employees, and throughout Norway we have 13 regional warehouses, 8 Storcash stores (B2B), two central warehouses and one consolidation terminal in Vestby, Akershus.
ASKO NORGE is the parent company for all the warehouses, and ASKO NORGE also serves the regional market in Oslo and Akershus. ASKO is one of the largest Norwegian transport companies with more than 600 trucks on the roads, every day.
- The most customer-oriented and effective partner within logistics
- Competitive handling of goods all the way from supplier to customer
- Sustainable and climate neutral
ASKO will be in the forefront when it comes to environment and quality. Our focus is:
- resource efficiency
- good quality
- food safety
- low emissions
- sustainable development
ASKO’s environmental goals by 2020 are:
- to reduce energy consumption by 20 per cent
- to be a self-sufficient provider of clean energy
- to use 100 per cent renewable fuel
ASKO and new technology:
- ASKO is highly advanced in adopting new technology.
- ASKO is a driving force for development and use of biofuels.
- Electric and hydrogen-powered distribution vehicles will be prioritized in the years ahead.
- Solar and wind energy are also key focus areas. During 2017, ASKO will have approximately 80,000 m2 of solar panels and five wind turbines which will account for approximately 85 per cent of ASKO’s energy needs.